By making booking with Rock and Roll Mountain Biking you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions.
All participants and spectators herein referred to as (“Guests”) must adhere to Rock and Roll Mountain Biking’s Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions are applicable to all ride locations throughout Western Australia. Rock and Roll Mountain Biking referred to as (“RNR MTB”) and their experiences will be referred as (“the Activity”)
Conditions of Booking
1. All prices quoted by us are:
a. per person (unless otherwise stated);
b. in Australian dollars; and
c. subject to change at our discretion.
· We will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damage, injury, loss, accident, delay or irregularity of any kind, which may be occasioned by reason of any act or omission of any third party (including without limitation, any act, omission or breach of contract of any third party which supplies any goods or services for your experience).
· We are not liable for any injury, death, loss or expense due to sickness, weather, strikes, acts of God, Government action, acts of terrorism, criminal activity, war, quarantine, any other force majeure events or any other cause beyond our control. All losses or expense you may incur from such risks eventuating must be borne by you.
· In the event that any legal action, arbitration, or other proceeding arises with respect to enforcing, interpreting or construing these terms and conditions, or concerning any grievance relating to the booking, the party who prevails shall be entitled to recover its reasonable legal fees and expenses on a solicitor/client basis.
· You will be required to sign a waiver of liability prior to undertaking any tour or experience with us as such tours and experiences involve a higher than the normal risk associated with mainstream holiday tours and experiences.
Our experiences and activities involve extensive organisation and once a booking has been made you will incur cancellations fees as set out in the schedule below.
You consent to our taking photographs, video recordings and/or film footage of you while you are on your tour or experience and that these may be used on our social media pages, and/or advertising or publicity material or other online platforms without obtaining any further consent from you or payment to you in respect of such photographs, video recordings and/or films.
In the event there is a dispute with respect to your booking or experience, the matter will be governed by the law of the State of Western Australia and resolved in the courts of Western Australia.
All Guests must adhere to RNR MTB COVID-19 Policy, which is written in accordance with the State Public Health Orders and subject to change at any given time.